Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Research Topic?

What is the best video game console?

This is a topic that I do have some prior knowledge on, and one of my strengths is proving why my choice and reasons are better. One problem that I am facing is that with this topic I can be strayed from the point really fast and that many people have different views on what is better in their own way. I like how some people choose which system is better, just on price, looks, or even sounds but I feel that many people do not have all the specs or information that they need to know what system is actually better.What I would like to look at first is the uncommon things, like Roberts says to do, not the main points which everybody talks about but the other reasons behind it. Something like this could be how easily it can be hacked or how easily it can be remodeled.

My question may not cover what I exactly want to go over but right now it covers the point of what I am trying to say. I want people to look at odd reasons why one system may be better than a different one. I feel this will be a good topic that I will be able to find many different views and opinions on, and can also find a lot of good information to back my different points.

No comments:

Post a Comment