Thursday, February 17, 2011

Humor?

I found Solution to Saturday's Puzzle boring, even though it was boring it was still funny.  I liked the ironic humor, that he uses to make fun of himself, and the lady sitting next to him.  I liked how he made fun of himself through the crossword puzzle, and also made fun of her too!  My favorite part is when he uses humor to kill off Becky, while she is hanging out of the plane and he says, "No take me!" and this is a very funny way to cope with the situation.  The part that I did not like was how slow the story took place, but I liked that he put a lot of humor into it. If you listen to it on tape then you can really tell when he is trying to be funny cause the audience laughs at the humor of the piece.

JOKE lol
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment