Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Life In Music?

Enya -  "Orinoco Flow" I have no idea of how old this song is or where I first heard it all I know is that it is one of my favorite. I like to listen to this song for various reasons, but one of the best is when I am studying or reading. This song keeps me focused on what I am doing and I still get to enjoy it. I also like to fall asleep to music like this just because it is so peaceful.
Panic! at the Disco - "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"  The first time I heard this song was in middle school and I instantly liked the band. I heard them from a friend of mine before this music ever played on the radio. This is one of the first bands that I had ever heard before it was big. That is another reason why I still like it so much, because I can say, "Hey I heard that song before you knew of the band ha!" I am also just fond of music by more "emo" bands.
Basshunter - "Dota" This song is great in every single way, and there are no bad things about it. First off Dota, is a mini game within World of Warcraft, which I happen to play and enjoy very much. So just knowing what the game is and playing makes me like that song that much more. But behind that just the bass line is enough to put someone in a pumped up mood or at least cheer them up a little bit. Every time I listen to this song I want to play Dota. I also am a HUGE techno and deep bass person, I like all different types of techno songs. Songs like this are also some great songs to wake up to or listen to while in the shower! Try that one out and see how much more fun it is to wash your hair.
OR THE NEW VIDEO FOR THE SONG UPDATED
Anamanaguchi - "Fast Turtle" This song is my favorite song to listen to while I am playing video games or cooking. I know those are two way different things but this song reminds me of both things and makes me want to eat and play video games. Might I also say eating while playing video games to this song would be the best of both worlds. This is the last song I am going to share with you guys at this time but ask me I have many more songs that describe my life and I love to listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment